9.12.2009

Finally Connected...

So... it's been quite a while since I've blogged. Life gets busy when you're merely weeks away from your wedding day! Also, we haven't been very connected to the world wide web--we just got our internet hooked up today. Better late than never!

Since I last blogged, a lot has been going on with me! My last day of work was August 14th (hooray :)! So for the past three weeks, I've been in Charleston-my future hometown (population 2,000... try not to laugh too hard). It's nice though. And although we live on a gravel road, it's very peaceful. Our nearest neighbor is a mile away, and our views are wonderful. We're in the delta (obviously), so you can see for miles. And it's so green--well it was until everyone started cutting their crops. By the end of September, all will be brown... except for our yard, which will look amazingly green. Julius loves the yard. He's put so much effort and heart into it, and he's done a great job. In case you're confused, our yard was nothing but dirt--we planted grass and now have a full yard. Everytime we go outside, Ju comments on how much he loves just looking at the yard! :)

Ok, enough rambling for now I guess. Soon, I'm going to put up some before and after pictures of our house--it's amazing how bad the house looked before (think trees and weeds growing on outside and inside, a dead cat was found in what is now the kitchen, mice.... it was bad. very bad) and how amazing it looks now! Not even like it's the same house!

Oh yeah, our wedding is 14 days from today!!! Hooray, I can't wait!!

0 comments: