9.29.2009

Wedding Bells :)

Well, this past weekend was our wedding! Everything went very well. The rehearsal dinner was at Taylor Grocery and was simple with great food and awesome harvest decorations. The ceremony, which was at the Oxford-University United Methodist Church on the square, was beautiful, sweet, short (and to the point). The reception was at the Ole Miss-Oxford Depot and was just wonderful--the decorations were lovely, the food was delicious, the band was awesome! Everything was absolutely perfect!! And.... the rain stopped Saturday around lunch, the clouds disappeared, and the sun came out! Hooray!!!!

I only have a few pictures so far... just the ones people took and tagged me in on facebook. But our photographers took at least 2000, and the proofs should be available soon! I can't wait to see them. :)

Also, while at the reception, a lady came up to me and asked if I wanted to substitute teach some at the private school here that is right down the road from our house. I, of course, said yes! Anyways, she called Sunday and asked if I could come teach her class this Thursday. She teaches the 4 year olds, so I'm excited! Plus it's only until 11:30, which works out great for me! That way I still have the rest of the day to do things around the house and to run errands.

Anywho, I'm so happy that the entire weekend went wonderfully! Julius and I are so extremely blessed, and I'm looking forward to our life together. :)

0 comments: