9.12.2009

House: Before & After




Before




















After





Big difference, huh? We (I mean the contractors) put a lot of work into completely flipping the house. They did an amazing job!

Although the house is small, it's the perfect starter house for Julius and I. The great room, which is a good half of the house, has vaulted ceilings; the dining area, kitchen area, and living room area all make up the great room. Then we have two bedrooms (1 master and 1 guest/office) and 1 bathroom (I wouldn't mind having 2, but beggars can't be choosers!) It really is the perfect size. I love that I can be in the kitchen and Ju be in the bedroom, and we can still have a conversation without yelling to hear each other. We absolutely love the house! And I cannot wait to move in... in 14 days! Yayyyy! :)














































































0 comments: